Travel Vaccination Charges
Hepatitis A (first dose), Tetanus, Polio, Typhoid are available to you free of charge under the NHS. Charges for other vaccines and travel health services are as follows:-
- Hepatitis B Vaccination (course of 3) (£201 if blood test required) £152
- Single dose Hepatitis B – £51
- Chicken Pox (course of 2) – Price on application
- Japanese Encephalitis Vaccination (course of 2) – Price on application
- Tick Borne Encephalitis Vaccination (course of 2 or 3) – Price on application
- Meningitis ACWY Vaccination – Price on application
- Rabies Vaccination (course of 3) – Price on application
- Single dose Rabies – Price on application
- Single dose Japanese Encephalitis – Price on application
- MMR for travel (the cost of the medication will also need to be paid to the pharmacist) – £33
- Private Prescription, eg for Malarial Prophyaxis – £25 per script
- Authorisation to carry medication – £28
- Fitness to Travel Certificate – £30
- Holiday Cancellation Certificate (report) – £49
- Vaccination Certificate – £28
Antibiotics in case of infections or other medications needed in case of illness when abroad are not available on the NHS.
In appropriate cases, a private prescription can be provided. £25 per script. Again, the cost of the medication will also need to be paid to the pharmacist.
Please note we do not accept debit or credit cards.
Please pay by cash or a cheque made payable to the surgery
We do not give travel vaccinations to temporary residents.
All fees to be paid in advance – If a required appointment is missed RE any of the above, 50% of the fee will be charged.